Park your RV anywhere from Mission Bay near San Diego to Orcas Island near the Canadian border, and you’ll sense the wild spirit of the West Coast. Explore with Moon West Coast RV Camping.
- A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of RV parks and campgrounds from scenic state parks to convenient roadside stopovers, marked with amenities like restrooms, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds, with advice on nearby recreation
- Ratings and Essentials: All campsites are rated for scenery and key features, such as dog-friendly, kid-friendly, or wheelchair accessible, and highlights like waterfalls, beaches, historic sites, hot springs, wildlife, and wildflowers
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Top RV Parks and Campgrounds: Lists like Best for Families, Best for Fishing, and Best for Hiking help you choose where to go in Washington, Oregon, and California
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having travelled more than a million miles across Washington, Oregon, and California for the past 25 years
- Tips and Tools: Information on equipment, food and cooking, recreation, first aid, and insect protection, as well as background on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
Whether you’re a veteran or taking out the RV for the first time, Moon’s comprehensive coverage and trusted advice will have you ready to fill up the gas tank and embark on an adventure.