From cities with old-world charm to endless family adventures in the great outdoors, experience the best of the Buckeye State with Moon Ohio.
Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries for thrill-seekers, outdoor adventurers, families, and more
- Unique experiences and fun highlights: Wander Columbus’s trendy neighborhoods on foot or escape to quiet Amish Country. Feel a rush of adrenaline at the famous Cedar Point amusement park, hit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or spend a day at the zoo with the whole family. Kick back at a brewery (or stay at the world’s first craft beer hotel!) and chow down on authentic German food
- The best outdoor adventures: Hike to stunning waterfalls in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, explore hidden caves, or head to the Lake Erie Islands for a quintessential summer camping trip
- Expert advice from Columbus local Matthew Caracciolo on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay
- Helpful resources on Covid and traveling to Ohio
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and history
With Moon’s local insight and practical tips, you can experience the best of Ohio.