From sweeping plains and stunning national parks to laidback ski towns and down-home dude ranches, experience the best of the West with Moon Wyoming.
Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries for history buffs, wildlife enthusiasts, outdoor adventurers, and more, including focused coverage of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and Devils Tower
- The top sights and unique experiences: Learn about Wyoming’s indigenous cultures at the Plains Indian Museum or enjoy parades and dancing at a traditional powwow. Immerse yourself in the cowboy lifestyle at a rodeo and explore timeless towns where the Old West is alive and well. Peruse trendy Jackson Hole and dig in to locally raised bison burgers and huckleberry pie
- Outdoor activities: Hike through Yellowstone’s majestic wilderness, spot bison, elk, bears, or wolves, and marvel at the legendary Old Faithful. Go whitewater rafting or kayaking, soak in hot springs, ride a gondola up to jaw-dropping mountain-top views, or ski the alpine slopes at Snow King
- The best road trips in Wyoming, including a loop through Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Honest advice from former wilderness guide Carter G. Walker on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from historic lodges to dude ranches and campsites
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background on the history, weather, wildlife, outdoor recreation, safety, and culture
With Moon’s expert advice and local insight on the best of Wyoming, you can find your adventure.