From the ocean to the mountains, Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip will take you off the beaten path and into the heart of Western Canada. Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible itineraries: Drive the entire two-week road trip or follow strategic routes, like a week-long drive along the coast of British Columbia, with suggestions for shorter getaways to Victoria, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and the Okanagan
- Eat, sleep, stop and explore: With lists of the best trails, views, and more, you can hike the Rocky Mountains, canoe in Lake Louise, and snorkel with seals in the Pacific. Explore one of Vancouver’s many parks, soak up the surfer vibe in Tofino, or go wine-tasting in the Okanagan
- Maps and driving tools: 49 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-color photos throughout
- Local expertise: Seasoned road-tripper and Vancouver local Carolyn B. Heller shares her passion for the mountains, shores, and rich history of Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies
- Planning your trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, and tips for driving in different road and weather conditions
With Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip‘s practical tips, flexible itineraries, and local know-how, you’re ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.