From the ocean to the mountains, Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip will take you off the beaten path and into the heart of Western Canada. Inside you’ll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 49 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-color photos throughout
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: With lists of the best trails, views, and more, you can hike the Rocky Mountains, canoe in Lake Louise, go wine-tasting in the Okanagan, or snorkel with seals in the Pacific
- Flexible Itineraries: Drive the entire two-week road trip, or follow strategic routes like a week-long drive along the coast of British Columbia, as well as suggestions for spending time in Victoria, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and the Okanagan
- Local Expertise: Canadian and seasoned road-tripper Carolyn B. Heller shares her passion for the mountains, shores, and rich history of Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies
- How to Plan Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas and how to avoid traffic, plus tips for driving in different road and weather conditions and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip‘s practical tips, flexible itineraries, and local know-how, you’re ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.