They’ve been dubbed America’s best idea for a reason: get inspired and get outdoors with Moon USA National Parks.
Inside you’ll find:
- Coverage of all 59 national parks, from the misty mountains of the east and the redwoods of the west, to the glaciers of Alaska and volcanoes of Hawaii
- Strategic itineraries organized by region and by activity: Find the best parks for your timeline and interests, with lists of the top parks for wildlife, winter activities, solitude, scenic drives, and more
- How to do a national parks road trip, with advice on linking the parks together, interesting stops between them, and nearby attractions and state parks
- The top outdoor adventures, including hiking, biking, mountain climbing, kayaking, whitewater rafting, and more
- Comprehensive planning resources: With detailed maps and transportation tips, you’ll have the tools to explore each park or region individually, or visit multiple for an epic national parks trip
- Expert advice from former park guide Becky Lomax on how to beat the crowds, what time of year to visit, and where to stay, whether you’re pitching the tent, parking the RV, or bedding down at a hotel
- Know before you go: Find essential background on climate, terrain, wildlife, history, and safety precautions, plus practical information on park fees, passes, and reservations, including how to obtain and use a National Parks Pass
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, plus a handy keepsake section for your national parks stamps and a fold-out poster map
Experienced insight and comprehensive advice on visiting America’s national parks: with Moon’s help, make it a trip to remember.
For more in-depth information on a specific park, check out Moon’s national parks travel guides.