Discover an America brimming with culture and history, both old and new! Moon New England Road Trip can do everything but change the radio station. Inside you’ll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 70 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You’ll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more. Sample farm-fresh cuisine in the Berkshires, or hit up the famous Tanglewood music festival in the summer. Dive into Boston’s revolutionary history, or cruise down bucolic lanes of Woodstock. Take to the sea off the coast of Maine to spot humpback whales and puffin colonies, or lounge on the beach and snag a buttery lobster roll
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow strategic routes like “A Tour of the Fall Foliage,” as well as suggestions for spending time in Boston, New York City, Coastal Maine, The Berkshires, Southern Vermont, New Hampshire’s White Mountains, Newport, Cape Cod, and Acadia National Park
- Local Expert: Local New Englander and road warrior Jen Rose Smith shares the highway secrets of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon New England Road Trip‘s practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider’s view, you’re ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.