Experience the serene vistas and unforgettable thrills of this stunning national treasure with Moon Grand Canyon.
Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible Itineraries: Adventure-packed ideas for anything from a week-long trip to a single day in the park
- Strategic Advice: Find tips for outdoor adventurers, families, history buffs, and more, with options for different levels of accessibility and tips on minimizing your environmental impact
- The Best Hikes in and Around the Grand Canyon: Detailed descriptions, individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
- Get Outside: Go backcountry camping in the inner canyon or rafting down the Colorado River. Head to the Havasupai reservation’s Havasu Canyon for a waterfall-filled hike, or ride horseback through the South Rim. Mountain bike along the Rainbow Rim or stroll along a 70-foot skywalk stretching into the canyon
- Experience Native American Culture: Advice on respectfully visiting reservations, supporting local businesses and artists, and the history of the region’s tribes
- How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
- Where to Stay: Campgrounds, cabins, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
- Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Insider Know-How: Explore with Grand Canyon expert Tim Hull
Find your adventure in Grand Canyon National Park with Moon.