Whether you’re looking for world-class art or chicken-fried steak, discover what sets DFW apart with Moon Dallas & Fort Worth.
Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible itineraries, from a weekend in Dallas to a longer trip exploring the region
- The top sights and unique experiences: Tour landmarks of both cities’ infamous outlaw history, museum-hop in the Dallas Arts District, or hit the indie shops in Bishop Arts. Watch the cattle-drive at the Fort Worth Stockyards, learn how to line dance, or risk a ride on a mechanical bull
- The best local flavors: Dig into barbecue or Tex-Mex (with a margarita or two). Graze at the food trucks in Klyde Warren Park and soak up stunning skyline views, try tacos from a roadside stand, or indulge in Texas-sized steak
- Local insight from born-and-bred Dallas expert Emily Toman
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
Experience the best of Texas with Moon Dallas & Fort Worth.