Fall in love with Austin’s eclectic music and arts scene, go hiking or biking through Hill Country, or embrace your inner cowboy: discover the heart of the Lone Star State with Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country.
What You’ll Discover in Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country:
- Firsthand, unique perspective from Austin local Justin Marler
- Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating the region independently
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: Austin in a Long Weekend, Hill Country Road Trip, Austin’s Music Scene, Texas Pride, and Family Fun
- Honest advice on finding the right accommodations, using public transportation, and navigating by car
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Two-step with old folks and hipsters alike at a local honky-tonk, or explore the folk and contemporary art scenes. Catch a live show in one of Austin’s countless famed venues, or a UT Longhorn game in a jam-packed stadium. Hike or bike around the many trails, lakes, and streams of Hill Country, or spot roaming bison and antelope on your way to a local winery. Explore the rich Latino heritage of San Antonio, and visit the historic Alamo or the Spanish missions
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With Moon Austin, San Antonio & the Hill Country’s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.