From the evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest to the brewski-filled and beachy city of San Diego, the Pacific Coast Highway is the best of the West Coast. Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway is classic roadside Americana at your fingertips!
Inside you’ll find:
- Excerpted from Road Trip USA
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of this winding highway through Olympic National Park, Cape Perpetua, Avenue of the Giants, and Hearst Castle
- Driving maps covering 1,500 miles of classic American blacktop from the ancient verdant forests of Oregon down the coast to California’s gorgeous sunny beaches
- Full-color vintage and modern photos and illustrations of America both then and now in a slim, portable guide
- Roadside curiosities, attractions, and detours reveal the personalities of small towns and thriving cities along the route
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect stretches of pavement
- Tips and tools for how to plan your road trip, as well as resources and suggestions for books to read as you explore the West Coast
Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway is so full of the beauty of the American road, why wait to start your next adventure? Hit the Road!