Craft beer and fish tacos, world-class beaches and water sports, and museums and zoos: get to know this SoCal hotspot with Moon San Diego.
Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule, budget, and interests, including: “The Best of San Diego,” “Best Beaches,” “Best Craft Breweries,” and “Family-Friendly San Diego”
- Detailed maps of each neighborhood
- The top attractions and unique activities in each area: Hop on the San Diego Trolley to explore historic Old Town (including the birthplace of Pueblo San Diego), or window shop in upscale La Jolla. Lounge on some of the best beaches in Southern California, try a surfing lesson, or take a boat out for the day. Say hi to the pandas and polar bears at the renowned San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, or stroll through the myriad museums in Balboa Park. Catch a local theater production, sample award-winning Mexican food, and grab a happy hour pint at one of the countless local breweries
- Suggestions for day trips from San Diego, including Anza-Borrego State Park, Temecula, and Tijuana (with tips for those planning to cross the border for a day!)
- Expert, local insight from San Diego native, craft brew enthusiast, and avid surfer Ian Anderson
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color, vibrant photos throughout
- Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
With Moon San Diego‘s curated advice, myriad activities, and local insight, you can experience the city your way.