With funky neighborhoods, an innovative spirit, and famed music, food, and beer scenes, Portland is truly a one-of-a-kind city. Discover it for yourself with Moon Portland.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow a self-guided neighborhood walk
- See the Sights: Explore PDX landmarks like Pioneer Courthouse Square, get lost in the stacks at Powell’s City of Books, find solitude in the Lan Su Chinese Garden, or wander through old-growth trees in Forest Park
- Get a Taste of the City: Visit one of Portland’s trendy gastropubs, fair trade coffee shops, or innovative and delicious food trucks
- Bars and Nightlife: Sip craft cocktails in cozy bars on a rainy day, see the next big indie band at a beloved venue, down a pint at a microbrewery, or pub-crawl via a human-powered trolley
- Trusted Advice: Journalist and born-and-bred Oregonian Hollyanna McCollom shares her local know-how
- Strategic Itineraries: See the best of Portland with itineraries designed for families, gourmands, nature-lovers, and artists, with day trips to the Oregon coast, wine country, Mount Hood, and the Columbia River Gorge
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps so you can explore on your own
- Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture
With Moon Portland’s practical tips and local insight, you can experience the best of the city.