As America’s first UNESCO World Heritage City, Philadelphia’s well-preserved homes and historic churches mingle with modern skyscrapers, restaurants, and galleries. Explore the timeless City of Brotherly Love with Moon Philadelphia!
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps
- See the Sights: Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall to soak up some American history, or jog up the famed Philadelphia Museum of Art steps just like Rocky. Relax in Rittenhouse Square, stroll along the Schuykill River Trail, or catch a concert on the Avenue of the Arts. Tour Edgar Allen Poe’s home, hike through peaceful Wissahickon Park, or visit the beautiful Philadelphia Zoo
- Get a Taste of the City: Centuries-old mom-and-pop eateries share the streets with stylish bistros and Iron-Chef-run restaurants. But don’t worry: we’ve found the top five places for you to grab an authentic Philly Cheesesteak
- Bars and Nightlife: Beer gardens and upscale martini bars; pubs with fierce karaoke and trivia competitions; and churches converted into music venues and dance clubs: Philly’s nightlife has it all
- Trusted Advice: Philly native Karrie Gavin shares the ins and outs of her beloved hometown
- Itineraries and Day Trips: All accessible by bus, train, or public transit, including “Fun and Free Philly,” “Top 10 for Kids,” and the three-day best of Philadelphia, as well as day trips to Pennsylvania Dutch Country, the Brandywine Valley, or Bucks County
- Maps and Tools: Full-color photos and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
- Tips for All Travelers: Including advice for LGBTQ visitors, travelers with disabilities, seniors, and families traveling with children or pets
With Moon Philadelphia‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider’s view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.