Explore the rustic beauty of the Chesapeake Bay, experience Baltimore’s unique urban vibe, and uncover a slice of classic Americana with Moon Maryland.
What you’ll find in Moon Maryland:
- Strategic itineraries for any budget and timeline, ranging from weekend trips to Washington DC and Baltimore, to five days on the Eastern Shore
- Detailed maps and handy reference photos throughout
- Curated advice for history buffs, foodies, beach-goers, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Must-see attractions and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Explore Baltimore’s world-class museums, check out the National Aquarium, or wander the bustling Inner Harbor. Browse the trendy boutiques in historic Annapolis and unwind with a craft beer as the boats sway in the harbor. Visit the U.S. Naval Academy, or hear the stories behind Revolutionary War battlefields and Civil War landmarks. Hike verdant trails, go rock climbing on Sugarloaf Mountain, or try your hand at sailing. Relax on a quiet beach, spot wild ponies roaming freely, and crack claws at an authentic crab shack
- Honest advice from Maryland expert Michaela Riva Gaaserud on when to go, what to pack, and where to stay, from luxury hotels and historic inns to beach campgrounds
- Recommendations for families, LGBTQ+ travelers, seniors, international visitors, traveling with pets, and travelers with disabilities
- Thorough background on the culture, weather, wildlife, and history
With Moon’s local insight, diverse activities, and expert tips on experiencing the best of Maryland, you can plan your trip your way!