From the glittering Pacific Ocean to charming neighborhoods and towering skyscrapers, Los Angeles is a kinetic cultural melting pot. Explore it all with Moon Los Angeles.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow one of our self-guided neighborhood walks
- See the Sights: Stroll the Walk of Fame and see Grauman’s Chinese Theater, browse hipster boutiques in Silver Lake, or take surfing lessons on Venice Beach. Listen to the classics at the stunning Disney Concert Hall, stroll the quirky Santa Monica Pier, or go back in time at the stunning Getty Villa
- Get a Taste of the City: LA is a melting pot of incredible cuisine: think perfect soup dumplings, kogi tacos, and the best mole you’ll find outside Oaxaca
- Bars and Nightlife: Relax over a craft beer in trendy gastropubs or discover vibrant nightclubs and hidden speakeasies featuring innovative and classic cocktails
- Trusted Advice: LA transplant Halli Jastaran Faulkner shares her love of this bright, sprawling metropolis
- Strategic Itineraries: See the best of the City of Angels with itineraries designed for families, film buffs, beach bums, artist, and more
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps so you can explore on your own
- Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, packaged in a book light enough to toss in your beach bag
With Moon Los Angeles’s practical tips and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.