Admire classic antebellum architecture, treat yourself to the best barbeque in the country, and bask in the laid-back charm of the Peach State with Savannah native Jim Morekis in Moon Georgia.
What You’ll Find in Moon Georgia:
- Firsthand perspective from Georgia native Jim Morekis on his home state
- Over 30 detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Georgia, Civil War Sites, Mountains and Marshes, Georgia’s Musical Legacy, and Red Clay Writers
- Focused coverage of Atlanta, North Georgia, Piedmont, Middle Georgia, Savannah, South Georgia, and The Golden Isles
- Honest advice on finding the right accommodations and getting around by car or public transportation
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: meander the bustling streets of Atlanta, or go whitewater rafting on the Chatooga River. Explore the unique ecosystem of The Golden Isles, or tour the landmarks of Georgia’s American history. Catch a show at the celebrated Fox Theatre, and immerse yourself in the best of Georgia’s music, food, and vibrant nightlife
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With Moon Georgia‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.