From Pensacola and the Panhandle, to Miami beaches and mingling with Mickey, Moon Florida reveals the best of the Sunshine State.
Inside you’ll find:
- Unique and strategic itineraries for every timeline, budget, and passion, including: “Florida Architecture,” “Old Florida: Glimpses of the Past,” “Snorkeling, Sponges, and Sea Cows,” ‘Best Beaches,” and “The Weird and Wonderful”
- Full color photos and dozens of helpful, detailed maps throughout
- Expert insight from native Floridian Jason Ferguson
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Activities and ideas: Relax on miles of white-sand beaches and watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, or indulge in hours of fun at Orlando’s famous theme parks. Make your way through “Alligator Alley,” spend a day exploring the Everglades, or discover the best spots for snorkeling and diving. Get to know the bustling nightlife of Miami, wander the charming galleries and historic sites of Coconut Grove, or explore the Cuban American community of Little Havana
- Focused coverage of Miami, South Florida, the Florida Keys, the South Gulf Coast, the Tampa Bay Area, Disney World and Orlando’s theme parks, Metro Orlando and Central Florida, the North Atlantic Coast, and Northern Florida and the Panhandle
- Detailed, thorough information including background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
With Moon Florida’s expert advice, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.