Hike through majestic pine forests, past serene lakes, and across vast prairies filled with wildflowers. Paradise is just outside your door with Moon 75 Great Hikes Minneapolis & St. Paul.
Inside you’ll find:
- A Hike for Everyone: Hikes range from short, flat routes suitable for families to daylong treks for more ambitious hikers, with options to extend or shorten the hikes. All hikes are rated for difficulty and marked with features such as dog-friendly or wheelchair accessible
- Explore the Trails: Highlights like waterfalls, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, and wildflowers are noted for each hike
- Maps and Directions: Explore with easy-to-use maps and point-by-point navigation, including detailed driving directions to each trailhead with GPS coordinates and public transit options when available
- Top Hikes: Lists like “Best River Hikes,” “Best Historical Hikes,” and “Best for Viewing Wildlife” will help you choose trails in the Twin Cities Metro Area, Brainerd Lakes and the Mississippi River Valley, the St. Croix River Valley, the Minnesota River Valley, and Southern Minnesota
- Trusted Advice: Jake Kulju has been hitting the trails since he was old enough to wear hiking boots, and he shares his expertise with you
- Tips and Tools: Learn essentials like health, safety, and trail etiquette, plus background information on the landscape and history of the trails
Whether you’re a veteran or a first-time hiker, Moon’s comprehensive coverage and trusted advice will have you ready to lace up your hiking boots and head out on your next adventure.